Whether you're at home or at work, you can access your credit union accounts with a touch-tone phone. Our Phone Account Access System is online and available 24 hours a day.
The following is a step-by-step guide that allows you to track your recent transactions, do transfers, or find out general information about your accounts.
- STEP 1: Dial 349-0123 to access your credit union account
- STEP 2: Enter your account number followed by the pound sign (#).
- STEP 3: Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) - the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, unless you have selected something different. You will then be prompted to a main menu where you can begin your inquiries.
Below is a listing of account suffixes and common transactions.
- Savings Account - 01
- Draft Account (Checking) - 09
- Alternate Checking - 08
- Special Savings - 05
- Christmas Club - 06
- Young Bucks & Teen Tycoons - 02
- Loan suffixes can be found on your statement
At anytime during inquiries:
Pressing the * key will return you to the main menu.
Pressing the # key will return you to the current menu you are in
and pressing 9 will take you to a help menu.
- Account Balances - enter 1, then 1 for share account or 2 for draft account
- History of deposits -enter 1, listen for next prompt and enter 2
- Deposits made to savings account - enter 1, at next prompt enter 2, then 2
- Deposits made to draft accounts - enter 1, at next prompt enter 2, then 4
- Deposits made to any suffix - enter 1, then 2, then 5
- History of withdrawals - enter 1, then 3
- History of cleared drafts - enter 1, then 3, then 1
- ATM withdrawals from savings - enter 1, then 3, then 2
- ATM withdrawals from draft accounts - enter 1, then 3, then 3
- All withdrawals from any suffix - enter 1, then 3, then 6
- Transfer from savings to checking account - enter 2, then 1, then 1
- Transfer from checking to savings account - enter 2, then 1, then 2
- Transfer between suffixes - enter 2, then 1, then 4
Loan payments can easily be transferred over the audio from any share or draft suffix. To perform this transaction enter 2, then 1, then 4, then 1. At this point it will prompt you to enter the suffix to transfer funds from followed by the # key. Next enter the suffix to transfer to. You will now enter the amount in whole dollars followed by the # key. The next prompt is to enter the amount in cents. To complete this transaction enter 1 to cancel enter 2.
PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSITS:
- To find out the amount of direct deposit to your savings account - enter 1, then 2, then 1
- To find out the amount of direct deposit to your checking account - enter 1, then 2, then 3
OTHER FEATURES OF THE AUDIO RESPONSE SYSTEM:
- The current audio system will allow you phone access to your loan suffixes, play a complete list of dividends and interest received year to date, calculate loan payments and enter loan applications on the system.