At Compass Credit Union, we get it: your checking account isn’t something you think about often. That’s the way it should be. With convenient features, mobile banking and online banking and no service fees, a Compass Credit Union checking account lets you live your life without having to worry about being nickel and dimed.
With a Compass Credit Union checking account, we make it easy to access your cash and make transfers between your accounts – that’s one less thing to worry about.
- Local, Convenient In-Network ATMs – With Thousands of Allpoint ATMs Across the Nation and Internationally, Accessing Your Money is Always Easy
- Mobile Banking and Online Banking– Check Your Account Balance and Make Transfers Between Your Compass Credit Union Accounts
- No Minimum Balance
- Direct Deposit Available
Compass Credit Union Checking Accounts With No Service Fee
Also known as a share draft account, a Compass Credit Union checking account requires no minimum balance.
There are no service fees and your first box of checks is free, which means more money in your pocket.
With a Compass Credit Union Checking Account, Your Cash is Always Close By
With so many free ATMs near Oswego, NY and the surrounding areas, withdrawing or depositing cash in to your checking account is always convenient.
Compass Credit Union ATMs are part of the Allpoint network. This includes thousands of ATMs. Whether
you’re home or away, getting your money is always easy.
Compass Credit Union Also Offers Interest-Bearing Checking Accounts
Premier Checking is an interest-bearing checking account now available to any Compass member. Members automatically receive monthly dividends of 1.25% APY* on balances up to $25,000 based on the average daily balance.
Qualifications for Interest-Bearing Checking Accounts
To qualify, members must:
- Maintain a $1000 minimum daily balance in their checking account
- Complete five debit card transactions per month*
- Have a direct deposit, e-statements & online banking with Compass
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Transactions must be posted at Compass by 5 p.m. on the last day of the month.
Whether You Want to Open a Checking Account or Interest-Bearing Checking Account…