Compass members have free, 24-hour ATM access at these locations
- the office at 131 George Street in Oswego
- the Novelis Plant on Lake Road North in Scriba
- SUNY Oswego in the Marano Student Center, near the Chu Atrium bus stop
We also offer five free transactions per month at THOUSANDS of ATMs across the country through the Allpoint network, with a $1 fee for subsequent transactions. To find the nearest Allpoint ATM near you, simply go to www.allpointnetwork.com. You can also download the Allpoint app on your smartphone!
Locally, in addition to the Allpoint ATMs, Compass also provides five free transactions per month at the following courtesy ATMs in the Oswego area, with a $1 fee for subsequent transactions. Listed below are the credit unions we are partnering with for free ATM service. For a MAP of these ATMs, click here.
- SECNY Federal Credit Union (4727 W. Seneca Turnpike in Syracuse)
- SECNY Federal Credit Union (2235 Downer St. in Baldwinsville)
- SECNY Federal Credit Union (115 Fayette St. in Manlius)
- SECNY Federal Credit Union (3819 Brewerton Rd. in North Syracuse)
- SECNY Federal Credit Union (32 Fennell St. in Skaneateles)
- Empower Credit Union on George Street
- Empower Credit Union and kiosk off Route 481 in Fulton
- Oswego County Federal Credit Union at 300 West First Street
- Any Empower Credit Union in Onondaga County
- Any Fulton Savings Bank ATM
While Compass allows five free withdrawals per month at any "foreign" ATM, the foreign machine may still charge a usage fee. After your fifth transaction at a foreign ATM, Compass will impose a $1.00 fee charged to your account in addition to the foreign machine usage charge. Please note: Foreign ATM machines may disclose a surcharge for members even when it is NOT applied. If you have any questions, please call the credit union at 315-342-5300.
Report Lost or Stolen cards:
During non-business hours, please report lost or stolen cards to the following: 1-833-221-8679
During business hours, report lost or stolen debit cards to the following: 1-315-342-5300
If you have any further questions please feel free to